Recommend a Member for the 2020 ABA
Spirit of Excellence Award
Due Friday, May 17, 2019 | 5 p.m. EDT *NOW CLOSED !!!*
The NAPABA Awards Committee is now accepting recommendations of NAPABA members to be nominated by NAPABA for the prestigious ABA Spirit of Excellence Awards. Most recently, NAPABA nominated John Lim, who was honored with this award in 2019. Other past NAPABA honorees include Karen Narasaki, Ivan Fong, and Judge Jacqueline Nguyen.
The Committee is looking for NAPABA members, who meet the following award criteria:
- Achieved professional excellence in their fields;
- Served as role models in overcoming hardships or barriers and achieved success and excellence in the legal profession;
- Influenced racially and ethnically diverse individuals to pursue and/or to succeed in legal careers;
- Opened Doors, broken down barriers, or otherwise promoted the full and equal participation of racially and ethnically diverse individuals in the legal profession; and
- Worked with or on behalf of racially and ethnically diverse lawyers from racial or ethnic groups other than their own.
Deadline: Friday, May 17, 2019 by 5 p.m. EDT *NOW CLOSED!!!*
Contact Robin Glenn
Recommend a Member for the ABA Spirit of Excellence Award *NOW CLOSED!!!*