- To apply for an ABA appointment, you must be a member of the ABA. If you are not already a member, click here to join.
- Please read the detailed nomination process instructions and FAQs before beginning.
- You should self-nominate for an appointment here by the ABA deadline of Feb. 15, 2019.
- You should seek the support of your friends and colleagues who are already in the ABA leadership ranks or who are leaders in your local/state bar associations.
- To secure NAPABA's support for an endorsement, please fill out the form below by Jan. 31, 2019, at 5 p.m. ET.
|Jan. 31, 2019
|| Complete an endorsement request form - Now Closed
| Feb. 1 - 12, 2019
|| Selection committee to review applications and recommend individuals for endorsement
| Feb. 14, 2019
|| NAPABA to endorse/nominate members on the ABA website
| Feb. 15, 2019
|| Deadline to self-nominate on the ABA website
Email NAPABA Membership.