NAPABA I Call for Recommendations
ABA Presidential Appointments | January 28-February 7, 2020 -- NOW CLOSED
The NAPABA Ad Hoc Committee is seeking recommendations for The American Bar Association’s Presidential Appointments for the 2020-21 Bar Year. Please see below for further information on the process and instructions on securing NAPABA’s support for an endorsement or to self-nominate.
- To apply for an ABA appointment, you must be a member of the ABA. If you are not already a member, click here to join.
- Please read the detailed nomination process instructions and FAQs before beginning.
- You should self-nominate for an appointment here by the ABA deadline of Feb. 21, 2020.
- You should seek the support of your friends and colleagues who are already in the ABA leadership ranks or who are leaders in your local/state bar associations.
- To secure NAPABA's support for an endorsement, please fill out the form below by 5 p.m. ET on February 7, 2020. -- NOW CLOSED
|Feb. 7, 2020
|| Complete an endorsement request form
|Feb. 10-14, 2020
|| Selection committee to review applications and recommend individuals for
|Feb. 20, 2020
|| Deadline for NAPABA's endorsed nominations
|Feb. 21, 2020
|| Deadline to self-nominate
Questions? Email Robin Glenn.