NAPABA strives to keep the Convention affordable for our members and offers one of the best values among legal education conferences. Scholarships may be used towards Convention registration, airfare, lodging, and/or ground transportation. Apply for a scholarship today to defray the cost of Convention!
- You must be a current member of NAPABA. If you are unsure about your NAPABA membership, sign in to your NAPABA member profile here. All questions related to membership may be directed to email@example.com.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.
- Group applications will not be accepted.
- All scholarships will be awarded in the form of a reimbursement, which will be disbursed after the Convention has concluded. Scholarship recipients will receive a reimbursement form to be completed and submitted along with copies of receipts.
- Submission of a scholarship application is not a guarantee of assistance. Decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
- NAPABA will only reimburse the following items:
- Convention registration (Gala Only Admission and add-on tickets that include a meal, e.g. Thursday plenary luncheon, committee/network dinners, will not be reimbursed)
- Reasonable travel via air, car, or ground transportation from airport to Convention hotel. Upgrades, bag fees, tolls, car maintenance or damages will not be reimbursed.
- Reasonable lodging. Upgrades, room service, or additional services will not be reimbursed.
Convention Scholarship | Opening in June
You must be a current NAPABA member to apply.
Law Student Scholarship Program | Opening in June
This scholarship is intended for law students only. You must be a current NAPABA member to apply.