ABA Presidential Appointments
The endorsement period has now closed.
- To apply for an ABA appointment, you must be a member of the ABA. If you are not already a member, click here to join.
- Please read the detailed nomination process instructions and FAQs before beginning.
- We encourage you to self-nominate for an appointment here by the ABA deadline of Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017.
- You should seek the support of your friends and colleagues who are already in the ABA leadership ranks or who are leaders in your local/state bar associations.
- To secure NAPABA's support for an appointment, please fill out the form below by Friday, Feb. 3, 2017 at 12 p.m. ET.
Feb. 3, 2017 Complete an endorsement request form
Feb. 6 - 13, 2017 Selection committee to review applications and recommend individuals for endorsement
Feb. 21, 2017 NAPABA to endorse/nominate members on the ABA website
Feb. 22, 2017 Deadline to self-nominate on the ABA website
Email AuriaJoy Asaria at email@example.com.