Hosted by the State Bar of Texas Asian Pacific Interest Section (APIS)
in conjunction with the
APIS 22nd Annual Conference
"Breaking Through to Excellence"
Official Conference Hotel
JW Marriott Downtown Austin | 110 E 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Standard Room: $269 plus applicable taxes & fees (Thursday, April 6, 2017)
- Cut-off date for the block is March 16, 2017.
Click here to register. Registration deadline is March 16, 2017.
Thursday, April 6 | featuring a happy hour kick-off
Friday, April 7 | featuring:
- CLE sessions including an immigration law update, training on how to effectively lobby your elected officials, tips on how to make the perfect pitch to in-house counsel, a discussion on the role of litigators in the courtroom and the corporate boardroom.
- The Awards Luncheon honoring outstanding members.
- A Networking Reception "Cocktails with In-House Hounsel" highlighting our In-House Counsel guests.
Download a copy of our full schedule here.
Become a Friends of APIS, Individual Sponsor at $150 by contacting Punam Kaji at email@example.com. Your name will be highlighted in our conference materials!
Ann Chao Sheu, APIS Chair
Punam Kaji, APIS Chair-Elect
Click here to visit the Texas APIS website for more information about the Southwest Regional Conference and APIS Conference.
Hosted by APABA Silicon Valley
Official Conference Location
Silicon Valley U.S. Patent and Trademark Office | 26 S. 4th Street, San Jose, CA 95112
Call for Programs | Deadline extended: March 21
The Call for Programs deadline has been extended to March 21! To submit a program proposal for the Western Regional Conference, please complete the Call for Programs form here.
Standard Room (single/double occupancy): $269 per night plus applicable taxes & fees (Wednesday, July 19, 2017) | $139 per night plus applicable taxes and fees (Thursday, July 20, 2017 & Friday, July 21, 2017)
Online Reservations | Reservation by phone: 1-877-901-6632 (toll free) or 1-408-280-1300 (local)
- Cut-off date for the block is June 28.
- After the cut-off date or after the block has been filled, rooms may still be available at the negotiated rate depending on availability. Call hotel to inquire.
- All rates include complimentary in-room internet access.
Check-In Time: 3 p.m. | Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
Hotel Parking: 20% off the following valet rates: cost per vehicle is $8 on the first 30 minutes, $14 up to one hour, $6 each succeeding hour, with a maximum charge of $34/day.
Additional Parking Options Nearby: Self parking for $20/day without in-out privileges at the San Jose Convention Center which is directly connected to the San Jose Marriott.
Other Nearby Hotels
For more information, contact the Western Regional organizers at WRC@apabasv.com.
Click here to visit the APABA Silicon Valley Western Regional Conference website.
Hosted by Missouri Asian American Bar Association
More information about the Central Regional Conference will be available at a later date.
For more information, contact Richard Juang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted by the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (APABA-PA)
"Diversity in the Face of Adversity"
Call for Programs
The Call for Programs for the Northeast Regional has been extended to April 15! If you would like to submit a program proposal for the Northeast Regional Conference on September 9, 2017, please complete our Call for Programs available online here.
For more information, contact the Northeast Regional organizers at NEregional@apaba-pa.org.
Click here to visit the APABA-PA Northeast Regional Conference website.