Nominations for 2020 are Now Closed
The NAPABA Best Under 40 Award recognizes talented individuals within the Asian Pacific American legal community under the age of 40 who have achieved prominence and distinction in their fields of endeavor—be it the practice of law, academia, business, civic and charitable affairs, the judiciary, or politics—and who have demonstrated a strong commitment to Asian Pacific American civic
or community affairs.
- Nominees must be Asian Pacific American attorneys admitted to practice in the bar of any state, territory or province of the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada and
be under the age of 40 as of October 1, 2020. Verification of this qualification may be required.
- The award recipients will be selected on the basis of two factors:
- Demonstrated success and professionalism in the practice of law
- Commitment to the Asian Pacific American community
- Statement in support of the nominee (no more than 10 pages). A reasonable amount of substantiating documentation, such as news or magazine articles, may be included with the statement of support:
- Details of achievements in the nominee's field of endeavor
- Details of nominee's civic and community activities.
- Details of prior involvement with NAPABA on a national level or at the affiliate level, if applicable.
- Current CV or resume of the nominee.
- One or more letters of support.
Contact Robin Glenn.