Deadline June 28, 2019 at 5 p.m. EDT
The NAPABA Best Under 40 Award recognizes talented individuals within the Asian Pacific American legal community under the age of 40 who have achieved prominence and distinction in their fields of endeavor—be it the practice of law, academia, business, civic and charitable affairs, the judiciary, or politics—and who have demonstrated a strong commitment to Asian Pacific American civic or community affairs.
- Please be advised that honorees must be:
- Current with their NAPABA membership and
- Present to be eligible to receive award
- Deadline to submit nominations is June 28, 2019 at 5 p.m. EDT.
Click here for a downloadable summary.
- Nominees must be Asian Pacific American attorneys admitted to practice in the bar of any state, territory or province of the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada and be under the age of 40 as of October 1, 2019. Verification of this qualification may be required.
- The award recipients will be selected on the basis of two factors:
- Demonstrated success and professionalism in the practice of law
- Commitment to the Asian Pacific American community
Contact NAPABA Membership.