Accepting Nominations for Officer Candidates and Applications for
At-Large Board Members for NAPABA's 2019-20 Bar Year
The NAPABA Board of Governors consists of nine Officers who are elected by the membership, ten Regional Governors who are chosen by the NAPABA Regions, and four At-Large Board Members who are appointed by the Board of Governors. Now through July 8 at 5 p.m. EDT, the NAPABA Nominating & Elections Committee will be accepting nominations for members who want to stand for election as Officers and applications from members who want to be considered for At-Large Board Member positions.
Click herefor more information or to submit a nomination by July 8 for the following Officer positions:
- Vice President for Finance and Development
- Vice President for Membership
- Vice President for Programs and Operations
- Vice President for Communications
Review the complete guidelines and apply here by July 8 to be considered for an At-Large Board Member position.
- Voter Eligibility - Activate Affiliate Membership & Renew Direct Membership
- NAPABA Nomination & Elections Rules
- Elections Code of Conduct
- View and download policy here.