2018 NAPABA Convention Scholarships
NAPABA strives to keep the Convention affordable for our members and offers one of the best values among legal education conferences. Scholarships may be used towards Convention registration, airfare, lodging, and/or ground transportation. Apply for a scholarship today to defray the cost of Convention!
- You must be a current direct member of NAPABA. Direct members are members who have paid their dues directly to NAPABA, not to an affiliate organization. Affiliate members are not eligible for scholarships. Direct membership levels include:
- Platinum with Partners Directory
- Gold with Partners Directory
- Attorney with Partners Directory
- Law Student
If you are unsure about your membership level, sign in to your NAPABA member profile here. To become a member or to renew your membership, please click here. Questions about your membership may be directed to email@example.com.
If you are a current affiliate member who would like to upgrade to a direct membership, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.
- Group applications will not be accepted.
- All scholarships will be awarded in the form of a reimbursement, which will be disbursed after the Convention has concluded. Scholarship recipients will receive a reimbursement form to be completed by December 14, 2018 and submitted along with legible receipt copies.
- Submission of a scholarship application is not a guarantee of assistance. Decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
- NAPABA will only reimburse for the following items:
- Convention registration (add-on tickets that include a meal will not be reimbursed, e.g. Thursday plenary luncheon, committee/network dinners)
- Reasonable travel via air, car, or ground transportation from airport to Convention hotel (upgrades, bag fees, tolls, car maintenance or damages will not be reimbursed)
- Reasonable lodging (upgrades, room service, or additional services will not be reimbursed)
Convention Scholarship | Deadline: August 10, 2018 at 8 p.m. EDT
This scholarship is available to current direct NAPABA members only. You must be signed in to your NAPABA member profile to access the application form. Please have your NAPABA username and password ready.
APPLICATION NOW CLOSED
1L Convention Scholarship | Deadline: September 18 at 5 p.m. EDT
This scholarship is meant for students entering their first year of law school only. You must be a current direct NAPABA member to apply. Please have your NAPABA username and password ready.
You may not apply for more than one scholarship.
APPLICATION NOW CLOSED
To estimate your registration costs, please find our registration rates here