SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION: ONLINE WORD PDF
NAPABA Law Foundation Scholarship Application 2014
- Attach to this form an essay (not to exceed 500 words) addressing the following questions
- What are the most significant experiences in your background that have shaped and demonstrated your commitment to serving the needs of Asian Pacific Americans?
- How will I best serve the needs of the Asian Pacific American community in my future legal career?
(This essay carries the greatest weight in the evaluation of your application.)
- Submit the following with your application:
- An official copy of your most recent law school transcript (or for a first-year law student, a statement from your law school certifying that you are a law degree candidate enrolled at least part-time);
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (from persons not related to you); and
- (Optional) a copy of your application to your law school for financial assistance.
- If you do not submit the required information, your application will not be considered by the NAPABA Law Foundation.
- Your signature on this form must be notarized.
- IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT ONLINE - Mail the application and all required supporting materials postmarked by September 1, 2014 to:
The NAPABA Law Foundation
c/o Parkin Lee, Esq.
The Rockefeller Group
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10020