ABA Presidential Appointments
The application process for 2016 has now closed.
- To apply for an ABA appointment, you must be a member of the ABA. If you are not already a member, click here to join.
- Please read the detailed nomination process instructions and FAQs before beginning.
- We encourage you to self-nominate for an appointment here by the ABA deadline of Feb. 26, 2016..
- You should seek the support of your friends and colleagues who are already in the ABA leadership ranks or who are leaders in your local/state bar associations.
- To secure NAPABA's support for an appointment, please fill out the form below by Jan. 29, 2016, at 12 p.m. EST.
Jan. 29, 2016 Complete an endorsement request form
Feb. 1 - 15, 2016 Selection committee to review applications and recommend individuals for endorsement
Feb. 22, 2016 NAPABA to endorse/nominate members on the ABA website
Feb. 26, 2016 Deadline to self-nominate on the ABA website
Email Jonathan Widjaja at email@example.com.