Partner with NAPABA
Join us in the Crescent City!
Connect with a diverse network of attorneys, including general counsels of Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, federal and state judges, and law professors from around the U.S. and Canada.
Consider the many benefits for your organization and attorneys employed by your organization:
| Forge and strengthen relationships
||Develop professional skills
||Promote your organization
- Develop relationships with over 1,500 attendees
- Network with peers at committee receptions and dinners
- Opportunity to schedule one-on-one meetings with in-house counsel to pitch for new business
- Invest in relationships with other like-minded organizations and attorneys
- Be mentored by senior partners and general counsels of some of the largest U.S. and Canadian law firms and companies
- Keep abreast of cutting edge legal developments by attending CLE panels presented by leaders in their fields
- Develop leadership and advocacy skills at special seminars for bar and community leaders
- Promote your personal brand in the APA legal community
- Support diversity and inclusion in the legal profession
- Expand your job candidate pool
- Raise your organization's profile in the APA legal community by sponsoring CLE panels on topics of particular interest to your clients
- Publicize your organization by hosting receptions and dinners
- Promote your organization's brand through promotional materials, gift bags, webpages, and newsletter
*Exhibitor sponsorship is only available to government entities or nonprofits.
**Although we will do our best to facilitate in-house counsel selection of at least one Gold or above level sponsor, meetings with in-house counsel are not guaranteed. Participation in the program is based on in-house counsel selection of interested attorneys, who are eligible to participate in the Pitch Session Program at the Gold or higher sponsor levels. Solo practitioners and attorneys at law firms with 25 or fewer attorneys may participate if they are current Platinum-level direct members of NAPABA.
***Premier, Diamond, Jade and Platinum sponsors' reserved installation banquet tables include seating for the individuals using the registrations from the sponsorship package. The remaining seats will be ticketed and the sponsor may distribute as it chooses.
****Gold sponsors' reserved installation banquet tables include a half table for 5. The table is intended for use by the 4 individuals using the registrations from the sponsorship package and the remaining ticket may be distributed as the sponsor chooses.
Additional opportunities available for sponsorship:
Committee Reception (hosted bar and appetizers)
$5,000 | Add-on to Bronze or higher sponsorship
$7,000 | Stand-alone sponsorship
- Acknowledgment in Convention program book as a reception sponsor
- Name/Logo printed on reception signage
- Invitation to three individuals from the sponsoring organization to attend the reception
- Opportunity to distribute giveaways and informational materials at the reception
$7,000 (for dinner up to 50 attendees) | Add-on to Bronze or higher sponsorship
$10,000 (for dinner up to 75 attendees) | Add-on to Bronze or higher sponsorship
$9,000 (for dinner up to 50 attendees) | Stand-alone sponsorship
$12,000 (for dinner up to 75 attendees) | Stand-alone sponsorship
- Acknowledgment in Convention program book as a dinner sponsor
- Make brief remarks to dinner attendees
- Invitation to three individuals from the sponsoring organization to attend the dinner
- Opportunity to distribute giveaways and informational materials at the dinner
Late Night Events
Pipeline and Community Service Opportunities
APA Pre-Law Conference
Community Service Project
National Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (NAPALSA) National Conference
Contact Priya Purandare, Meetings & Membership Manager
202.775.9555 | firstname.lastname@example.org