The Call for Programs for the 2015 NAPABA Convention is now closed.
Missed the deadline? Still interested in lending your expertise to a CLE panel? Submit a short application on the Speaker Resources page.
Program Submission Timeline*
- Program proposals due: April 12, 2015
- Notification to program chairs: May 13, 2015
- Speaker release form/bios due: June 30, 2015
- Required materials (timed agenda and specialty credit information) for CLE accreditation due: July 31, 2015
- Course materials due: August 31, 2015
*Late/incomplete submissions will not be accepted. If materials are not received by the CLE deadlines, NAPABA will NOT seek CLE credit for the program/panel.
Please direct inquiries to Priya Purandare, NAPABA Meetings & Membership Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.