NAPABA 2015 Election Results
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Posted by: Brett Schuster
NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2015-16 board year. They will be sworn into office at the Installation Banquet held on Nov. 7, 2015, during the 27th Annual NAPABA Convention in New Orleans.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President Elect: Cyndie M. Chang
- Vice President for Finance and Development: Alexander M. Lee
- Vice President for Membership: Tacie H. Yoon
- Vice President for Programs and Operations: Pankit J. Doshi
- Vice President for Communications: Sun E. Choi
- Treasurer: Steven Y. Reeves
- Secretary: Brad Yamauchi
In addition to these newly-elected officers, Jin Y. Hwang will serve as President and George C. Chen will serve as Immediate Past President. Joining the officers on the NAPABA Board of Governors will be ten regional governors and four at-large board members.